Monday, May 24, 2010

Bella Umbrellas and Parasols--Keep off Rain and Sun

Photo by: Cristi Dame Photography Posted on: http://soiree-boise.blogspot.com

Looking for a unique accent for your outdoor wedding?  Try these great parasols and umbrellas you can buy or rent from Bella Umbrella.  They come in almost any color or type, plain or fancy, and prices vary.  They also make great photo ops as you can see from the photo above.

Photos and umbrellas from this photo and all below: http://vintage.bellaumbrella.com




13 comments:

  1. Saw some on one blog where they'd had a picture taken that said 'Thank You' across the parasol so they could send it with their thank you notes, it looked really cool. I've also seen monograms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about the boa, but the parasols are cool in colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Will see what fiance thinks! I can see some very funny pictures with these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've jusf found a 'must have' accessory for my wedding! TY WQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I want that pink one! I just started planning and am already falling in love... not good for my budget! But thanks for the resource!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo ops with these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is everyone in love with the pink and the boa! Incredible photo op.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Count me in as another person in love with the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a boa fan,but that's a great photo

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so pretty! and functional at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the photo w/the boa, tho it's not quite me

    ReplyDelete